To integrate the environment in business management, the use of certain standards containing the steps for proper implementation of what is known as an Environmental Management System is necessary.
Through its monitoring, it offers the possibility to systematize, in a simply way, the environmental aspects generated in each of the activities taking place in the organization, as well as promote environmental protection and pollution prevention in balance with socio-economic aspects.
To include this perspective in Business Strategy involves benefits, both globally and directly to the Income Statement of companies:
- Cost savings while reducing greenhouse gas emissions and decrease the use of natural resources
- Contribute to the creation of a low carbon products / services market
- Profit for companies from the point of view of corporate responsibility
- Anticipation and / or compliance with legislation
- Increased chances of contracting with Public Administrations