- Corporate Law
- Constitution of corporations, dissolution, merger and demerger
- Administrators and their responsibility
- General shareholders meetings
- Shareholder resolutions
- Contractual area
- Bankruptcy Law
- Study the feasibility of voluntary declaration of bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy proceedings in which are involved
- Bankruptcy incidents for recognition of credits
We develop our practice from recruitment to termination of employment. In this area, we offer the following services:
- Study, report, and proposals for action
- Drafting of documents: claims and written proceedings
- Complaints or arguments at the Labour Inspectorate.
- Drafting resources at any Instance.
It includes the scope of relations between public administrations and legal and physical persons.
Our service focuses in the general advice on processing de:
- Administrative records,
- The administrative sanctioning procedure,
- Property damage liability claims against the Public Administration,
- Professional Associations,